About Tiger’s Eye Mosaic
What Personal Data I Collect and Why I Collect It
In using my website, I may collect the following personal data from you:
- Your name and email address, and any other information you provide to me, if you contact me using my email address.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, which I record using cookies and page tagging techniques
- Information collected via Google Analytics software, to collect information about how you use my website. including:
- The pages you visit
- How long you spend on each page
- How you got to the site
- What you click on while you are visiting the site
I do not collect or store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Why I Need Your Data
I collect personal data through my website in order to:
- Respond to any requests or feedback you send to me, if you have asked me to
- To perform a contract I am about to enter into or have entered into with you, for example, if you commission some of my work
- Comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
I collect technical information to:
- Monitor how the website is being used and to make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- Make improvements, for example improving site search
- Gather feedback to improve my services
- Monitor use of the site to identify security threats
What I Do With Your Data
Tiger’s Eye Mosaic works with a number of trusted suppliers, agencies and businesses in order to provide you with the highest quality services you expect from me. Some of the categories of third parties with whom I may share your data are:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract I enter into with you
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of website development
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist me in the improvement and optimisation of my site.
I will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
I will share your data if I am required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How Long I Keep Your Data
I may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, I will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by me for any of the purposes listed under purposes for which I may use your information above. The only exceptions to this are where:
- The law requires me to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner
- You exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and I do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law
- I bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period I retain your personal information, in which case I will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- In limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires me to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
Where Your Data is Processed and Stored
I design, build and run my systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it is processed and when it is stored.
The data that I collect from you through the website will be stored on my servers or those of my service providers. Some of the information you provide to me may be transferred outside the UK. I also work with suppliers and partners who may make use of cloud and/or hosted technologies.
How I Protect Your Data and Keep It Secure
I am committed to doing all that I can to keep your data secure. I have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, I protect your on-line data using varying levels of encryption.
I am also committed to ensuring that any third parties that I deal with keep all personal data they process on my behalf secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, contact me at email@example.com
My website may contain links to and from the websites of my partners or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Cookies are small, encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device by this website. Cookies allow me to help you get the best out of your visit to the website and improve your user experience.
My website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of my website. They help to keep my website secure and prevent website attacks.
You can set your browser to accept or reject all specific cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, rejecting cookies may impair the functionality of this website.
At no point do my website’s cookies or those of my third parties store any personal information about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.